We’re looking for a Front-End Developer to join our software team full-time.. You’ll be working alongside our developers, testers and designers, creating web applications that deliver great user experiences for our customers.
- Love doing what you are doing.
- Work with FE Lead/Team Capitan and fellow FE Team members, ensuring that we use industry-accepted best tools and practices.
- Develop cool new features and maintain existing ones.
- Adhere to and improve internal code guidelines.
- Improve the code base, write tests to make it robust.
- Code refactoring.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Participate in team meetings and do not shy about bringing your ideas to the table.
- Take part in Scrum related activities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (strong English).
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Frontend Engineer.
- Solid knowledge of React(+hooks), TypeScript, Git, Jest and React Testing Library, CSS-in-JS.
- Experience in working with team members across multiple time zones (GMT, IST, PST)
- Experience in troubleshooting issues, bug hunts and identifying their root cause
- Adaptive and responsive layout coding skills
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Be UX and performance driven
- Good experience in Agile methodologies especially with Scrum
- Experience with CI tools (preferably Jenkins).
- Experience in native mobile development is a plus
- NodeJS knowledge.
- Experience with core technologies such as Webpack, Babel.
- Hands on experience with Styled Components, Formik.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Previous experience of working in multicultural teams.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com and tell us, in a few hundred words, who you are, what you’ve been working on recently, and why you’re the right person for the job.